Orange schools foundation is a dynamic 501 (c) (3) public nonprofit that raises funds to benefit the students and teachers in the District by providing critical grant money to fund innovative STEM programs PRE-K through HS. Donations are tax deductible and there are many valuable ways to contribute:
- Individual Cash Donation
- In-Kind gifts which includes services and products
- IRA charitable distributions (if over 70 1/2)
- Attend Wild For Orange Fundraiser
- Your valuable Time and Talent sitting on a committee or the Board
- Corporate Donations: If your corporation/employer engages in such endeavors, would they consider a valuable donation to OSF?
Please note: If you would like to make this donation in honor or in memory of someone, you will have the opportunity to do so after the donation is completed.
To donate by mail, please send to 32000 Chagrin Blvd.Pepper Pike, OH 44124