Wild for Orange
Wild for Orange is the annual fundraiser for Orange City School District presented by Orange Schools Foundation. The money raised through Wild for Orange underwrites grants submitted by teachers and staff for initiatives that inspire creativity and exploration among our student-base that would not otherwise be covered by the schools budget. Beginning with the 2107-2018 school year, each year we alternate between a themed adult party and a family-friendly event. Last year over 200 people enjoyed an afternoon of socializing, bowling and music at RollHouse Entertainment of Solon.
The 2018-2019 Wild for Orange is an evening where parents, teachers, staff and district residents can eat, socialize and provide support to Orange Schools.
Saturday, March 2, 2019
7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Pinstripes at Pinecrest
Stop by again as details are finalized.
Event At-A Glance
7:00 p.m – 11 p.m. | A night for Orange including modern rustic food, bocce ball and music
7:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. | Silent Auction
Pre-sale Tickets: Purchase VIP or Friend tickets until January 31, 2019 to receive a $25 discount! Use code WILD25. (Not available on Teacher Tickets or Premier Package.)
- Premier Package – $1,000 | All the benefits of 2 VIP Tickets plus Personalized Paver and Recognition with Sponsors
- VIP Ticket – $225 | All the benefits of Friend Ticket plus Complimentary Valet Parking, 1 Raffle Ticket, and Pinstripes Bowling Voucher
- Friend Ticket – $150 | Dinner, Open Bar, Bocce Ball, Entertainment
- Teacher Ticket – $65 | All district employees are offered special pricing on a ticket that includes Dinner, Open Bar, Bocce Ball and Entertainment. Your spouse/partner can attend with you for only $85.
Be A Sponsor
Become A Sponsor
Join the dozens of corporations who have supported the annual fundraiser for Orange City School District presented by Orange Schools Foundation. We are committed to making your experience one that meets your organization’s business goals. Your contribution will be placed in an unrestricted fund. If there is a special area of focus you would like your sponsor dollars designated for, we can create a restricted fund. We’re happy to discuss your preferences with you.
Donate To The Auction
The silent auction is a vital component of the event. Last year’s auction raised more than $25,000 — enough money to underwrite five grants! Your donation will be assigned a catalogue number and be displayed at the event. In addition, your item will appear on our auction website where people can bid using a mobile device beginning a few days prior to the event. Bidders do not need to be at the event to participate.
When you donate to the Wild for Orange Auction your organization will receive:
- Detailed listing in the auction brochure
- Name on signage at event
- Recognition on foundation website for one year
- Some auction items will be promoted on Facebook prior to the event
For information contact:
Megan Petronsky at firstname.lastname@example.org